Join the Red Hook Resilience Corp! Applicants must be 18+ yrs old, U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a HS Diploma. Paid service opportunity, starting November 1st.
Full-time positions must:
– Commit to one year of service,
– Complete 1,700 hours total (35hrs/wk),
– Total stipend amount $13,732,
– Basic health coverage,
– Reimbursement for childcare,
– Educational grant award $6,095.
Half-time positions must:
– Commit to 9 months of service,
– Complete 900 hours total (25hrs/wk),
– Total stipend amount $5,314.,
– Educational grant award $3,047.50.
Deadline October 5th. For more information, contact Leslie Gonzaga (929) 277-8554 or Lganzaga@nycourts.gov