WE ARE HAVING OUR MONTHLY LOCAL LEADERS MEETING
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH, 6:00PM ONLINE VIA ZOOM.
PLEASE SEE THE ZOOM LOGIN INFORMATION BELOW:Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85833244042?pwd=cUNxNGtraWZVZHhwbjZRd2V5M0NmUT09 Meeting ID: 858 3324 4042 Passcode: 946459 One tap mobile +19292056099,,85833244042#,,,,*946459# US (New York)
HPD Section 8 has a notice on its website for HPD Section 8 tenants.
The notice can be found here:
The notice lays out HPD’s policy which includes:
- 100 Gold Street is closed to clients
- HPD will suspend any subsidy termination actions until further notice
- All tenant conferences and briefing that were scheduled will be postponed and rescheduled.
- If clients are experiencing a rent hardship due to a decrease in income, they should email HPD at DTRAI@hpd.nyc.gov or fax at 212-863-5299.
- All Hearings are cancelled and HPD will continue to pay the subsidy until a final determination is made.
- If your client has a recertification that is due and they can complete the recertification without putting their health at risk or risking exposure to coronavirus, they should mail, email or fax the recertification. HPD is trying to hold clients harmless during this crisis. They are also talking to HUD to get extensions and waivers to help protect tenants.