The process for voting has gotten even easier this year with Online Voting.How To Vote Online for #PBNYC 1. Visit www.pbnyc.org/vote 2. Select your preferred language 3. Fill out the digital voter affidavit to confirm you can vote in #PBNYC 4. Select your Council District or type in your address to look it up 5. Enter your cell phone number and receive a text message with a verification code (* standard messaging rates apply). 6. Enter your verification code when prompted 7. Vote for up to 5 projects 8. Please complete the optional survey or click "skip and submit my vote now". 9. You're done! Enter your email address if you'd like to receive updates and results. Click here to find out more info
Assess your risk. Receive a grant. Protect your business. Apply for an NYC Small Business Services Risk & Preparedness Grant Today!
Was your business impacted by Superstorm Sandy? If so, you may be eligible for an on-site, one-on-one risk assessment through the NYC Department of Small Business Services. Their team of experts will come to your place of business to:
1. Review your physical space, operations, and insurance coverage
2. Make recommendations and provide you with a customized report on how you can be better prepared for future business interruptions
Following the assessment, you can receive a grant of up to $3,000 to buy items and equipment recommended for your business, such as a wireless Point-of-Sale system, fireproof storage containers, and portable generators. To qualify:
– Your small business needs to have been registered and in operation at the time of the storm in October 2012
– Your business must have been impacted by flooding or power outage as a result of the storm
– Your business must still be located in the Sandy flood or power outage zone
Visit nyc.gov/businessprep or call 311 for more information and to apply.