Joining the Zoom Meeting (4 ways to join the call):
1. Zoom Desktop Client (preferred method): Click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86379973191?pwd=UkhCVW94YkNXdGhNMWVsVXQwUUR4dz09 Passcode: redhook
This option will only work if you already have the Zoom Desktop Client downloaded to your computer. Don’t have Zoom installed on your computer? Click the following link and download it prior to tomorrow’s meeting: https://zoom.us/download.
2. Zoom Phone App: You can join by smart phone via the Zoom App by downloading Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store or Google Play. This will allow you to participate in the video call using your smart phone.
3. Web Browser: If you don’t have Zoom Desktop Client you can join via your web browser here.
4. Phone Call (Audio Only): You can join by phone (audio only)
Via iPhone one-tap: +19294362866,,86379973191#,,,,,,0#,,2224238#
Or by telephone: +1 929 436 2866 Passcode: 2224238
· If you have any issues calling in or if you receive a busy signal, try calling back. It may take a few times to get through.
· Please note that you will not be able to ask any questions if you call in to the meeting.
Participation During the Call: You will be muted upon entry and cameras will be turned off until you ask a question.
· To ask or respond to a question, please type your question into Q&A box, and the host will unmute you.
· You may need to Join Audio upon joining the meeting by selecting the icon on the bottom left of the tool bar.
Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, clicking the button at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live. Please note that you will not be able to ask questions if you call in.
To ask a question:
1. Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
2. If the host replies via the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
Red Hook Hub InformationGet it. Share it. Create Flyer.
Get information online or via email.
Share information online, print a flyer of your post & share @Miccio and @Library.
Tax services information with Community Services:Community Services is partnering with Grow Brooklyn and Single Stop for FREE tax preparation this season. We have tax preparers on-site this season Schedule: 1/27/2020 - 4/13/2020 Mondays 10am-3pm Saturdays 10am-3pm All who are interested in filing their taxes with Community Services can do so by contacting our hotline at 347-844-0220 or via link https://growbrooklynfree.as.me/FifthAve Filing back years, up to 3 years, amended taxes and ITIN applicants are welcomed Filing income guidelines Family: $65,000 Individual: $45,000