Joining the Zoom Meeting (4 ways to join the call):
1. Zoom Desktop Client (preferred method): Click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86379973191?pwd=UkhCVW94YkNXdGhNMWVsVXQwUUR4dz09 Passcode: redhook
This option will only work if you already have the Zoom Desktop Client downloaded to your computer. Don’t have Zoom installed on your computer? Click the following link and download it prior to tomorrow’s meeting: https://zoom.us/download.
2. Zoom Phone App: You can join by smart phone via the Zoom App by downloading Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store or Google Play. This will allow you to participate in the video call using your smart phone.
3. Web Browser: If you don’t have Zoom Desktop Client you can join via your web browser here.
4. Phone Call (Audio Only): You can join by phone (audio only)
Via iPhone one-tap: +19294362866,,86379973191#,,,,,,0#,,2224238#
Or by telephone: +1 929 436 2866 Passcode: 2224238
· If you have any issues calling in or if you receive a busy signal, try calling back. It may take a few times to get through.
· Please note that you will not be able to ask any questions if you call in to the meeting.
Participation During the Call: You will be muted upon entry and cameras will be turned off until you ask a question.
· To ask or respond to a question, please type your question into Q&A box, and the host will unmute you.
· You may need to Join Audio upon joining the meeting by selecting the icon on the bottom left of the tool bar.
Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, clicking the button at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live. Please note that you will not be able to ask questions if you call in.
To ask a question:
1. Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
2. If the host replies via the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
Community Drop-In Hours Next Week
This is a difficult time for all of us and we are sending you supportive energy, both to fortify your immune system and for your mind to remember that this crisis will pass.
We have decided to postpone the workshop portion of next week’s community drop-in, but in light of the recent news of certain essential items not being available in stores, we want to offer our continued support by hosting a 4 hour window where you can come pick up everyday items at a discounted price. We will also provide some information on anti-viral immunity practices to keep yourself and loved ones strong.
We can host either Tuesday or Thursday from 4-8pm. Email ushere to let us know which day is better for you, and we will send out an email letting you know which is the most popular option!
Everyday Goods Available
We have sourced coffee, chocolate, diapers, cleaning spray, laundry detergent, oxygen cleaner (alternative to bleach), toilet paper, compostable trash bags, recycling bags, concentrated glass cleaner, odor/stain remover, deodorant, face wash and toner. We have added the brands we have to our website here.
Plants and Herbs for your Immune System from Awarehouse
Here are some natural antivirals you can pick up at a local health/herbal store or apothecary.