Joining the Zoom Meeting (4 ways to join the call):
1. Zoom Desktop Client (preferred method): Click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86379973191?pwd=UkhCVW94YkNXdGhNMWVsVXQwUUR4dz09 Passcode: redhook
This option will only work if you already have the Zoom Desktop Client downloaded to your computer. Don’t have Zoom installed on your computer? Click the following link and download it prior to tomorrow’s meeting: https://zoom.us/download.
2. Zoom Phone App: You can join by smart phone via the Zoom App by downloading Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store or Google Play. This will allow you to participate in the video call using your smart phone.
3. Web Browser: If you don’t have Zoom Desktop Client you can join via your web browser here.
4. Phone Call (Audio Only): You can join by phone (audio only)
Via iPhone one-tap: +19294362866,,86379973191#,,,,,,0#,,2224238#
Or by telephone: +1 929 436 2866 Passcode: 2224238
· If you have any issues calling in or if you receive a busy signal, try calling back. It may take a few times to get through.
· Please note that you will not be able to ask any questions if you call in to the meeting.
Participation During the Call: You will be muted upon entry and cameras will be turned off until you ask a question.
· To ask or respond to a question, please type your question into Q&A box, and the host will unmute you.
· You may need to Join Audio upon joining the meeting by selecting the icon on the bottom left of the tool bar.
Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, clicking the button at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live. Please note that you will not be able to ask questions if you call in.
To ask a question:
1. Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
2. If the host replies via the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
Looking for performers (actors and musicians) to join the cast of “On The Hook: A Climate-Conscious Exploration of Anna Christie” to be performed at The Waterfront Museum in late April.
“On The Hook: A Climate-Conscious Exploration of Anna Christie” is a site-specific, eco-theatre project designed to ignite the Red Hook community around issues of sustainability and climate change advocacy.
This production of Eugene O’Neill’s Pulitzer Prize winning play Anna Christie will strive to illuminate how the actions and attitudes of past generations affect future generations, by connecting the dots between the growth of New York Harbor’s coal industry at the beginning of the 20th century, the devastation of Hurricane Sandy in 2012, and the present state of a community now vulnerable to gentrification and environmental injustice.
Performances will take place April 24-26, 2020 at The Waterfront Museum in Red Hook, Brooklyn. Rehearsals run February-April in Manhattan. There is a small stipend available and rehearsals will be worked around actor schedules.
CHRIS CHRISTOPHERSON (M late 40-50s), captain of the coal barge Simeon Winthrop; good-humored, fond of drink, superstitious; must be able to do/learn a Swedish accent; POC encouraged to audition
MAT BURKE (M late 20s- 30s), coal stoker on a steamship; strong, rough, bold, and romantic; must be able to do/learn an Irish accent; POC encouraged to audition
MARTHY ( F 30s-50s), a seasoned prostitute who gets her way, withered, vivacious, quick-witted; POC encouraged to audition; musicians highly encouraged to audition (and bring their instrument!)
Please email email@example.com by Jan 23 to be considered for an audition the week of Jan 27. Send along a headshot/photo and resume, if you have one!