Joining the Zoom Meeting (4 ways to join the call):
1. Zoom Desktop Client (preferred method): Click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86379973191?pwd=UkhCVW94YkNXdGhNMWVsVXQwUUR4dz09 Passcode: redhook
This option will only work if you already have the Zoom Desktop Client downloaded to your computer. Don’t have Zoom installed on your computer? Click the following link and download it prior to tomorrow’s meeting: https://zoom.us/download.
2. Zoom Phone App: You can join by smart phone via the Zoom App by downloading Zoom Cloud Meetings from the App Store or Google Play. This will allow you to participate in the video call using your smart phone.
3. Web Browser: If you don’t have Zoom Desktop Client you can join via your web browser here.
4. Phone Call (Audio Only): You can join by phone (audio only)
Via iPhone one-tap: +19294362866,,86379973191#,,,,,,0#,,2224238#
Or by telephone: +1 929 436 2866 Passcode: 2224238
· If you have any issues calling in or if you receive a busy signal, try calling back. It may take a few times to get through.
· Please note that you will not be able to ask any questions if you call in to the meeting.
Participation During the Call: You will be muted upon entry and cameras will be turned off until you ask a question.
· To ask or respond to a question, please type your question into Q&A box, and the host will unmute you.
· You may need to Join Audio upon joining the meeting by selecting the icon on the bottom left of the tool bar.
Question & Answer: Open the Q&A window, clicking the button at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to ask questions to the host and panelists. They can either reply back to you via text in the Q&A window or answer your question live. Please note that you will not be able to ask questions if you call in.
To ask a question:
1. Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
2. If the host replies via the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly known as “food stamps”) provides food assistance for nearly 1.8 million low-income New Yorkers including families, the elderly and the disabled. The program helps families and individuals supplement the cost of their diet with nutritious foods.
How to Apply
- You can apply online on ACCESS HRA. Read the user guide for ACCESS HRA.
- You can call our Infoline at 718-557-1399 to have an application mailed to you
- You can pick up an application at one of our SNAP centers
- You can print out an application and drop off at a SNAP center:SNAP Benefits Application (LDSS-4826):